2007/11/21

Visions of Zentai @ the Exotica 2 Expo

As some of you have previously read, I held a little photography session with 10 models in Zentai bodysuits at the recent Exotica 2 Expo in Detroit...and here are the results:



"Zentai Taikai" - I saw a small sea of bodies in this image flowing about one another so the title translates from Japanese into "Covered Ocean".



"Zentai Hejira" - I saw an exodus of beings from within darkness towards light. Unfortunately, I couldn't find the Japanese word for "exodus" so I decided to use the Latin "hejira", which means a flight from an undesirable place.

Special thanks to models (in alphabetical order) Amadeus, Chrissy, Dika, Elys3, Farril, Jade, Kajira, Libertine, Siddella and Sparkillz.

Comments/critique/praises welcome...

1 comment:

dfklldoind said...

These are really cool Anthony.....and sorry for missing your Bday. The last 1/2 of a year has been a whirlwind for us. I feel like my head is deeply planted in my ass.

best to you my friend
bt